Phiology: The Secret Code of Leadership David Eisley #189
In this episode we meet Dave Eisley, author of the book Phiology: The Secret Code of Leadership. Phiology is the intersection of physiology, psychology, and philosophy in the context of leadership, but written from a sales management perspective.
Phiology Focus for Sellers
Dave and I discuss how Phiology addresses leadership especially in the case of sales:
- Control your physiology to achieve optimal performance.
- Navigate obstacles by shifting your perception of events.
- Decode the origins and fallacies of decision making, in yourself and by others.
- Uncover vital parts of any system, revealing key leverage points that drive success.
- Expand your influence in an ethical and meaningful way.
Sales and Leadership
Sales is responsible for the rise of humanity. Our ability to trade separates us from the other species on our planet. Without the idea of a trade, and a fair trade, humanity has been able to team and create civilization. It’s all based on trust.
- Talk and share a vision you want to obtain
- Get everyone in the room
- Empower people
- Commission each to take action
Take Action Advice
Control what you can control and leave the rest.
Influence the few things you can, it will get noticed and you will be rewarded for it. Be bold, be courageous, take action.
How To Find Dave Eisley
Here are links to Dave online and his book.
- Go to the www.phiologybook.com
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/eisley/
- Twitter @davideisley
- Phiology Book on Amazon
Here’s a chance for you to win a free copy of Phiology. Email Pathelmers @SalesBabble.com
Support our Sponsor Bluehost
Sales babble is brought to you by Bluehost. Take your idea and start your business online. Sales Babblers can start for only $3.95/month
- FREE Domain
- Free Site Builders
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24×7 support
Special intro offer and 30-day money-back guarantee
Powering over 2 million websites worldwide
Here are other terrific episodes on mindset. Click a link and listen now!
- Sales Success Triangle of Attitude Behavior Technique with Glenn Mattson #187
- How to Pitch Shark Tank with Michelle Weinstein #184
- How to be a Sales Sherpa with the Hyperconnected David Fisher
- The Art of the Help with Larry Levine #182
- How To Sell The World with Karl Weaver #177
- Give to Get Marketing with Ray Wood #159
- 5 SuperPowers of Successful Sales Account Executives with David Kahn #156
- How To Generate Leads with Relationship Selling with Michael Ross
- How Curiosity is the Engine of Sales Achievement with Tony Jalan
- Why Can’t I Get a Degree in Sales with Professor Shawn Green #80