Returning guest Dave Fisher and I meet at Sketchbook Brewing to discuss the publishing of his new book: Hyperconnected Selling, Winning More Business by Leveraging Digital Influence and Creating Human Connection Dave is a podcast host and consultant trying to bring back the art of conversation to business. In this episode we discuss the evolution of selling and what you can do to better leverage the network you already have. Dave explains how to be a Sales Sherpa and how to guide your prospects through the glut of information that overwhelms their buying experience.
Selling Conversation and Points We Discuss
Yes we talk about the beer and the value of balancing malt and hops.
But we also discussed:
- Seller asymmetry, buyers have more information than the seller
- Appointment setting will get automated
- Enterprise sale will always need real people (at least in the next 10 years)
- It’s best to keep working in the same industry and grow industry knowledge
- Build industry relationships that lead to referrals
- Sharing insights to prospects will generate business
- If you hate your job and the industry, get out now
Enter by October 10th! Five names will be drawn!
How to Find David Fisher
You find Dave all over the internet ….
Past Sales Babble episode with David
In this episode, David tells us all about hyperconnected selling
Me on the Beer, Beats and Business Podcast
Dave and I met at Sketchbook Brewing Co. a nanobrewery in Evanston, IL focused on sustainable, local, community supported brewing.
Visit at 821 Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL 60202
Support our Sponsor Bluehost
Sales babble is brought to you by Bluehost. Take your idea and start your business online. Sales Babblers can start for only $3.95/month
- FREE Domain
- Free Site Builders
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24×7 support
Special intro offer and 30-day money-back guarantee
Powering over 2 million websites worldwide
Here are past episodes that will upset your false beliefs and myths on selling. Listen today!
- 3 Steps To Start Hyper Connected Selling with David Fisher #129
- Supercharge your Sales Memory with Brad Zupp
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful LinkedIn Users with Dennis Brown
- Small Business Sales Techniques an interview with Kent Zaretzke #75
- How To Kickstart Your Networking in Sales with Evie Burke #56
- Pleasantly Persistent Sales With Thomas Ellis #15
- The Only Sales Guide You Will Ever Need Anthony Iannarino #130
- Understanding the Value of Testimonials #126
- What is Sales 3.0 with Shawn Karol Sandy #83
- How to Sell Solopreneurs, an End-of-Year Survey with Larry Keltto #43
- How To Sell Like Hell with David Rubinstein #42
- How to Make $1 Million Dollars in Sales an Interview with Mike Schmidtmann #39
- SB031 – How Sales Are Lost in the Beginning an Interview with Mark Whitehead
- 20 Minutes To A Performance Seller and interview with Rick Day #12
- Four Ways To Stay Ahead of the Competition