Today we meet Maxwell Ivey, entrepreneur, broker, and niche business owner whose life has literally been a carnival ride. In this episode we learn the power of not making excuses and how to set your ego aside to ask for advice. Max believes that when you do this you are giving others the opportunity to experience the joy of helping others.
Maxwell has been in sales for long long time and despite some unique life challenges he has been highly successful in business and I’m excited to share his inspirational life story and no excuses selling advice.
Inspiration for No Excuses Selling
Max has been able to find business success despite being blind. He’s spot on when he recommend:
- that you have to set your ego aside.
- not be afraid to ask others for help.
- advice from an experts can accelerate your progress and at the same time.
- give those you ask the opportunity to experience the joy of helping others.
This is a fair trade and a win win for all parties.
How To Connect With Maxwell Ivey
To connect with Max you can find him at:
- The Blind Blogger for No Excuses Selling
- Midway Market Place where he helps people buy, sell, and trade their new and used amusement, concessions, and confections equipment. Also offering appraisals and a wealth of links to the amusement industry.
Reach out to Max for a free review of your pitch! Again, another case of No Excuses Selling
Max has a new book available on Amazon titled: Leading You Out Of The Darkness Into The Light: A Blind Man’s Inspirational Guide to Success
Closing Sales Tips
Here are some previous episodes that share selling tips you may find of value. Check them out!
- The Perfect Close with James Muir #132
- 4 Step Sales Framing Process with Aaron Janx #131
- Success Hacks for Sales with Scott Hansen #101
- How to Sell Coaching Services with Julie Foucht #98
- How to get your ASK in gear, an interview with Connie Kadansky #87
- The 5 Fundamentals for Closing a Sale #79
- Small Business Sales Techniques an interview with Kent Zaretzke #75
- How To Be Bold By Prequalifying Prospects Part 2 with Tom Reber #65
- How To Be Bold By Prequalifying Prospects with Tom Reber #64
- The Smooth Sale Pricing Process with Elinor Stutz #60