This is the second of two parts where we continue to chat with Tom Reber a sales coach from the Contractor Sales Academy. Tom shares advice on the power of prequalifying prospects and optimizing your time with open ended but focused questions.
Qualification Sales Questions
In this episode we continued the conversation on the power of qualifying prospects to increase your sales efficiency. Commonly this is done over the phone.
- Know your client
- Don’t project “you” on your client. How you buy may NOT be how our ideal client purchases products and services.
- Money may not be an issue with your clients. If you ask them they will tell you the most important thing. If money is NOT number one, it’s really NOT number one!
- Who is your” Ideal client” is may change over the years. This demands the seller to stay on top of the market and constantly reevaluate.
- Create content on your site to excite your ideal client. If there is a lot for them to read, they will sell themselves.
- The more content you put on your website, the more they will enroll themselves on your business.
Tom Reber on Social Media
The Contractor Pain and Pleasure Cheat Sheet
To get a copy of the prequalification questions in the Contractor Pain and Pleasure Cheat Sheet send and email to tom @ motorhard.com
Biography Tom Reber
Tom Reber is a contractor at heart. Having built a million dollar company in just
three years, completing more than 3000 projects and being awarded many industry
awards, he knows how to deliver an elite contracting experience. In 2011 he took
this skill and created MOTOR, a business coaching and personal development
company for the service industry.
MOTOR is his personal mantra and mindset he brings to all of his speaking and
coaching. It’s a mindset that keeps fighting and finds a way. It’s a willingness to
do the work others are unwilling to do and to always keep faith in your vision.
He currently works with contractors in several industries to help them create and
implement the systems needed to consistently deliver great experiences for their
clients, which lead to higher profits and more balance in life.
In 2015, he created Contractors Sales Academy. Their vision is to help contractors
begin to immediately get back their time and make more money by implementing
a few simple steps to take back control of their businesses.
Tom lives in Manitou Springs, CO with his wife and 3 adopted kids Dakota, Tiga
& Iris and can be reached by going to www.motorhard.com
How to Stop You from Stopping Your Sales
- Are you intimidated by sales?
- Do you dread the thought of picking up the phone?
- Are you always finding ways to avoid prospecting?
Or maybe you know what to do. But you just don’t do it.
It’s as if your biggest barrier in sales is YOU.
How can you fix that?
This Thursday, June 25th, I will be offering a live online Sales Babble workshop to address this very issue. In this live online workshop you will learn 4 techniques.
How to approach prospective clients.
How to create authentic conversations.
How to justify your cost and pricing.
How to stay focused until the deal’s won.
At the end of this webinar you will have a solid strategy you can immediately apply the next day in your business.
Reserve your spot here
Thursday June 25th 2015
- 6:00 PM GMT
- 1:00 PM EST
- 12:00 PM CST
- 11:00 AM PST
Another free workshop from the Sales Babble Sales Training, Sales Coaching, Sales Consulting webinars.