This episode is for anyone who has a CRM. Our guest Omer Lizotte explains how to get the most from you CRM. Omer has studied CRM usage across many industries. He recently authored a book titled “Do you CRM me?: An Analytical Guide to Customer Relationship Management “. The book is full of case studies and advice that can help you bump up your selling productivity and efficiency.
Start Simple Not Big
Omer recommends starting with the simple data that best represents your prospects. Track ONLY that data. Never include data that “may” have value some day.
- Information – Collect what’s most relevant to your ideal client
- Organization – Make data easy to find and use for sellers and managers
- Application – Focus on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Test – Don’t assume, see if data valuable
- Learn – Improve CRM with experience
Start simple, don’t collect everything, and don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis.
Organizations need to support their staff with IT personal. Provide skilled staff who can: configure reports, configure data, analyze work flow, aid both sellers, managers and administrative staff.
As the organization matures, integrate that knowledge into the CRM. Don’t bite off too much at first.
How To Find Omer Lizotte
How To Get the Most From Your CRM with Omer Lizotte
Omer can be found on LinkedIn
This is his book on Amazon: Do you CRM me?: An Analytical Guide to Customer Relationship Management
Here is a great past episode The 7 Best Free CRM Systems for Business with Cara Wood
Here are other past episodes that address sales tools that can add to your efficiency and productivity.
- How To Schedule Sales Appointments with Automated Emails with Neil Kristianson #157
- Top 10 Tools Sales and Marketing for 2017 With Neil Kristianson #144
- The 7 Best Free CRM Systems for Business with Cara Wood
- The Top 10 Sales and Marketing Tools for 2016 #92
- Mobile CRM and BYOD Sales Tools For 2015 with Will Kelly #41
- Top 10 Tips on Sales and Marketing from 2014 a Fireside Chat With Neil Kristianson #38
- SB035 – How to Build Relationships using CRMS, an Interview with Mike Muhney
- The Non-Sellers Blueprint, Email Marketing Tips with Neil Kristianson #11
- Goal Planning with Two Simple Tools