In this episode Neil Kristianson from Email Splat visits Sales Babble in the international podcast studio. As we gather around the fire, Neil and I drink homebrews, sample salsa, mustards, various cheeses and crackers. But this is not and end-of-year sendoff. Throughout this bacchanalia, Neil and I share the top 10 sales and marketing tools, we feel Sales Babble listeners should adopt in 2018. Below are links to each of the tools mentioned in this episode.
Neils Sales and Marketing Tools
- Rescuetime – A personal analytics service that shows you how you spend your time and provides tools to help you be more productive.
- Web Merge – An online platform that allows you to easily collect data, populate a document and send it to any contact automatically. We provide you with flexible document types, dynamic content, and delivery options that fit to your business needs.
- Stepshot Guides – A unique software to create training manuals, technical blog reviews, software workflow presentations and step-by-step guides with no hassle.
- Zapier – Connect the apps you use everyday to automate your work and be more productive. 1000+ apps and easy integrations – get started in minutes.
- Create Space – Provides free tools to help you self-publish and distribute your books, DVDs, CDs, and video downloads on-demand on Amazon.com and other channels.
Pat’s Sales and Marketing Tools
- Hunter.io – Easy way to find professional email addresses. Give a domain name and get the list of all the emails related to it found on the internet.
- ToDoist – Trusted by millions, Todoist is the best online task management app and to do list
. For Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Outlook and many more!
- MailTester – Check if an e-mail address is valid or not. Find out why a mail bounces. Get technical information about a mail account and it’s mail (SMTP) server.
- Active Campaign – Integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. Send beautiful newsletters, setup behavioral based automations, and benefit from sales automation.
- SlyDial – Voice messaging service which connects you directly to someone’s mobile voicemail… pretty sly huh?
Plus 2 Tools
For no extra cost to you, we included 2 extra tools!
- Neil’s Tool – LastPass – Password manager for businesses. Whether you need to share passwords with colleagues or enforce a company-wide password policy, LastPass is the online password manager for your business.
- Pat’s Tool – Serps – International and local keyword rankings. Check keyword rankings positions in Google or Yahoo from over 100 country and language combinations.
How to Find Neil Kristianson
- Find Neil at Emailsplat.com
- Neil’s Podcast can be found at https://emailsplat.com/beyond-the-optin/
- Go to emailsplat.com/SalesBabble to see a video on the Triple Loop AutoResponder series.
Shout out to Poor House Brewing and our appreciation for sharing the Mango Habanero Pale Ale recipe.